|Our aim at SAP is to provide access to enablement to everyone within the SAP ecosystem, for students to SAP professionals to run at their best. Therefore, we are excited to announce a new free learning offering for students to build skills in SAP solutions: SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Next-Gen.This new SAP Learning Hub edition provides students and lecturers of SAP University Alliances member institutions a free of charge access to relevant learning content and resources in order to develop SAP software skills and prepare for an SAP certification. It provides students with the knowledge and opportunities to learn like SAP professionals as they embark on a career in the SAP ecosystem.
SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Next-Gen includes free access to:
• 18 different Learning Journeys for key SAP solutions
• All related learning content to study for selected certifications
• All related SAP Learning Rooms and a student-specific SAP Next-Gen Learning Room – Students Corner for peer-to-peer collaboration
Registration is easy, students and lecturers can register with their university e-mail address (university domain) on the registration page.
To validate gained knowledge and skills, students can continuously purchase SAP Global Certification online exam attempt at a special price of €125. This price is also applicable for faculties.
We invite all lecturers to register now to this exclusive learning offering and encourage all students to take advantage of this opportunity to get all the SAP solution enablement they need for their career for free.
For more information, read this information sheet or visit the registration pagedirectly to launch and learn.
In order to register, follow this demo or these steps:
1) Enter your University email address into the eligibility checker
2) If eligible, continue to the registration form and fill it out
3) Once submitted, check your email for the registration confirmation
4) From the email your will proceed to learninghub.sap.com – this is the main point of access to SAP Learning Hub (not the registration page)
5) After entering to learninghub.sap.com and signing in please navigate to the bottom right part of the page and click “Browse Rooms” link of SAP Learning Rooms widget. When the page will fully load you´ll see the link to SAP Next-Gen Learning Room – Students Corner. Enter to this Learning Room to see all available Learning Journeys and additional learning materials
To simplify the first steps in using SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Next-Genplease watch this short videos:
• Joining Students Corner (after you registered and entered SAP Learning Hub)
• Studying with a Learning Journey
• Navigating SAP Learning Hub with Multiple Editions
(For those of you who are on the Academic Edition, your UI is slightly different)
In case of any questions please don´t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.